Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Feet lover's First post

Every one of us is fetish about something or other and we chase it to the extents we can. Fetish about money, Gods, Sarees, Cars or Power. Fetish is like a moving target. Initially its all vague and confusing. It takes years for one to find out what they actually are fetish about. Later, things can specifically be nailed down, as the each individual focusses clearly on what is turning him on. 

I have Fetish for good looking female feet. Girls, note it down,  that was not Good looking Female's feet, but Goodlooking Feet of a Female!! Doesnt matter how ugly a female is, as far as she takes good amount of efforts to keep a clean and neat feet.

In this page, I will try recording my thoughts for the benefit of people like me who have similar opinion/ thoughts about feet and myself. May be after years, one day i could laugh it all out.....


1 comment:

midun kerala said...

rehi
i am having same taste abt female feet.