Thursday, December 4, 2008

Respectable Feet

I generally have a deep respect for good looking neatly pedicured plain feet of women. This kind of feet is devoid of three crucial ingredients. 1)Mehandi 2)Anklet 3)Nail polish. Toe rings still adds scores to the respect factor, as far as you limit to one number on each feet, which is specifically worn on the Index finger and avoid all of the above three spicy ingredients. We all know why these are called spicy, i'll talk about those later. 

Coming back to our respected lady with a clear complexioned, neatly pedicured, soft feet (absolutely no callous/ cracks!!), this kind of feet says a lot about her character. These women are more responsible and hold power and respect in their circles. While they dont want to appear glamorous attract attention to their feet, they want the Women factor to be personified as a highly dignified one. These kind of feet attract me a lot, you generally find this from the age group of 28 to 60.

If i get pictures of this kind, i shall definitely post it here, while it is easy for you guys to correlate what i am talking about in your own real life. The next time, when you see a National award winning compassionate teacher and her clear complexioned feet without spice, but just a simple toering on her index finger, you'll certainly remember me and my respected category of feet.

I could still remember my first love's feet which belonged to this suave category. The sandals she wore on our first day to work, OMG she was killing me. As we got to know each other, our relationship grew and we were in love with each other, but i was afraid to confess to her about my fetishness. Never got a chance to talk about it, except once that, we were alone in a room and incidentaly she laid her feet infront of me and i couldnt reisist myself and I started to rub her feet and she seemed normal and showed the normal signs of ticklishness and nothing more!! 

No comments: